Question 100: I'm staying in a care and rehabilitation center, what facilities can you provide if I want to work now?

The names and disability situations of disabled people who are able to work by the directorate of the organization are notified to the relevant units of the Ministry of Labor and Social Security in the provinces and districts. The necessary cooperation work is carried out for the employment and employment of these disabled people.