Question 104: My neighbor lives alone with disabilities in need of care, but he has difficulty, what can we do?

In this case, you can report it to the Provincial Directorate/Social Services Center of the Ministry of Family Work and Social Services. Property chiefs, health organizations, village chiefs, general law enforcement and municipal police officers can report disabled people around them to the Provincial Directorate of Family Work and Social Services/Social Services Center in order to benefit from the care and rehabilitation services. Social examination of the disabled is provided to benefit from appropriate service models.