Question 111: What are the documents to be requested for applications to take advantage of the services of family counselling and rehabilitation centers?

For applications to benefit from the services of family counseling and rehabilitation centers, a disability health board report is requested. This is mentioned in the report in case of the disease of the disabled and substance abuse.