Question 115: What should I do if you want to serve voluntarily in the care and rehabilitation center?

Applications of people who want to serve voluntarily in the centers are accepted by the organization directorate. The working procedures and principles of these persons are determined as a result of the examinations and evaluations to be carried out by the social service personnel, and their operations and work are followed according to the relevant legislation prepared by the General Directorate.