Question 19: Is food, clothing and money provided to the disabled individuals and their families in need?

People who are in need and do not have any social security; They can benefit from the welfare by applying to the Social Welfare and Solidarity Foundations in the province or county. In addition, the General Directorate of Social Welfare helps to support the care of the children of families in need. Families who are in need and have difficulties in the care of their disabled children can apply to the Provincial Directorate of Family, Labor and Social Services in their provinces to benefit from this assistance.