Question 68: What are the terms of application i want to settle in the nursing home?
- To be 60 years and older,
- To be in good mental health,
- Not to have an infectious disease,
- Not being addicted to drugs or alcohol,
- To be identified by the social review report in which social and/or economic deprivation is located.
Not having a disorder that prevents it from being met its own needs, being able to do daily life activities independently such as eating, drinking, bathing, toilet and so on, In addition, mentally ill, without an infectious disease, bed-dependent, paralyzed, physical, vision, hearing impaired, dementia and Alzheimer's patient, elderly people who need special care, support, protection and rehabilitation are considered as special care elders in nursing home aged care and rehabilitation centers.