Question 69: Where to apply to settle in the nursing home?

Nursing homes and/or head offices in the place where they live, Applications can be made to the Provincial Directorate of The Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services, social service centers located in the provinces and districts.

 The admission process can be initiated without the need for the elderly to apply for the elderly in an emergency reported to the provincial directorates by the residents, law enforcement, mayors, other public institutions and organizations and citizens. News from media outlets is also considered a notification.

Support is also available from The CALL 183 line.