Question 88: What documents do you need to buy a special consumption tax discounted car? What actions should be taken?

If you are disabled over 90%, your medical report will be sufficient. If you are 90% disabled, the handicapped health report from the full-fledged hospital (The report will be able to obtain a class H driver's license, use a special equipment vehicle.), Motor vehicle registration certificate (license), Technical equipment certificate for vehicles, engine consumption tax exemption notification form on registered vehicles on behalf of the project report disabled persons will be given to the tax office by the relevant agency.