Question 95: Which disabled people are served in terms of disability groups in care and eehabilitation centers under the Ministry of Family Work and Social Services?

It serves people with mental (mild, medium and severe), physical (spastic, orthopedic, paralyzed, vision) and mental (psychotic disorders; schizophrenia, paranoia, manic or depressive disorders and so on).