Within the scope of ISGAP (Occupational Health and Safety Research Project), trainings will be given to occupational health and safety professionals in 5 sectors (Covering Breeding Sector, Plastic Products Manufacturing Sector, Paint Production Sector, Ceramics Industry, Wood Product Manufacturing Sector) in November.
Ceramics Sector OSH Professionals Training Program in Kütahya Province (13 November, 13.30- 17.30 Grand Çınar Hotel)
Ceramics Sector Bilecik OHS Professionals Training Program (15 November, 13:30 17:30, Bilecik, Grand Çalı Hotel)
Paint Production Sector Kocaeli Province OHS Professionals Training Program (15 November, 13:30 18:00, Kocaeli, Fesa Business Hotel)
Paint Production Sector Izmir Province OHS Professionals Training Program (27 November, 09:30 13:30 Izmir, Aksan Hotel)
Plastic Products Manufacturing Sector Kocaeli Province OHS Professionals Training (14 November - 14.00 - 17.00 Fesa Business Hotel)
Plastic Products Manufacturing Sector Izmir Province OHS Professionals Training Program (28 November, 14:00 17:00 Izmir, Aksan Hotel)
Greenhouse Growing Sector Antalya Province Occupational Physicians Training Program (22 November, 08: 30-12: 30 Antalya Club Hotel Falcon Lara)
Greenhouse Growing Sector Antalya Province Occupational Safety Specialists Training Program (22 November, 13: 30-17: 30 Antalya Club Hotel Falcon Lara)
Wood Product Manufacturing Sector OHS Professionals Training Program in Bolu Province (27 November, 09:30 12:30 Bolu, Soylu Hotel)
Wood Products Manufacturing Sector Düzce Province OHS Professionals Training Program (26 November, 14:00 17:00 Düzce, Turan Hotel)
The goal of the project: Within the scope of the project, current situation analysis for determining the working conditions and burnout syndrome of the employees of ceramics, undergrowth production, production of plastics, production of paints, production of wood products and private bank branch employees, improvement of occupational health and safety conditions, prevention of occupational accidents and occupational diseases, It is aimed to increase the awareness of occupational health and safety, to create an occupational health and safety culture.
Project Scope Sectors and Provinces
1. Greenhouse Cultivation Sector: Antalya
2. Plastic Products Manufacturing Sector: İzmir, Kocaeli
3. Paint Production Sector: İzmir, Kocaeli
4. Ceramics Industry: Kütahya, Bilecik
5. Wood Products Manufacturing Sector: Bolu, Düzce
6. Banking Sector: Ankara
Goals of the Project:
• Carrying out the current situation analysis in terms of OHS by conducting field studies including preliminary examination, risk assessment, occupational hygiene, physical factors measurements, occupational hygiene, chemical factors measurements, occupational health screening tools and health inspections for workers and examination of personal protective equipment in workplaces.
• Identify the important risks that cause occupational accidents and occupational diseases in the sectors. OHS Report, guide, poster, brochure preparation, printing and sharing by relevant institutions and organizations for each sector against the identified risks.
• Providing trainings to employers, employees, OHS Professionals, employees of related public institutions and organizations.